AP EAMCET 2023 is a popular entrance test for Engineering and Agricultural students who want to study in institutes situated in the state of Andhra Pradesh. As the competition is high, candidates should have a concrete strategy to ace the examination. It takes a lot of determination, enthusiasm, and diligent work to crack any examination in one go. So, candidates should devise their preparation strategy in such a way that they can complete their studies on time in a better way. We at Masters Academy are providing you with a few important tips and tricks for AP EAMCET exam preparation. Candidates who are willing to appear for AP EAMCET 2023 can check the subject-wise preparation tips below.
Start preparing early: The earlier you start preparing for the exam, the more time you will have to cover the entire syllabus and practice as many questions as possible.
Know the exam pattern and syllabus: AP EAMCET exam pattern and syllabus for 2023 will be released by JNTU Kakinada. As per the AP EAMCET exam pattern 2023, the exam consists of 160 questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics to be completed within 3 hours. By knowing the exam pattern and syllabus, candidates can plan their preparation and focus on the important topics.
Check previous year’s question papers: While preparing for AP EAMCET 2023, candidates must practice from previous years’ AP EAMCET question papers to understand the overall question paper format, weightage of the topics, marks distribution of each subject, etc.
Time management: After knowing the pattern and syllabus, make a proper timetable to divide the time equally for each subject. Time management is key to scoring better marks on the entrance test. The exam duration is three hours.
Take mock tests regularly: Since the entrance test is conducted online, candidates should be aware of the computer-based test. Therefore, practicing the AP EAMCET mock test regularly from the official website will be beneficial for AP EAMCET preparation. Take as many mock tests as possible to get a feel of the exam and to improve your speed and accuracy.
Review and revise regularly: Review the topics you have studied and revise them regularly to keep the concepts fresh in your mind.
Take care of your health: It is important to take care of your physical and mental health during the preparation period. Make sure you get enough sleep, exercise regularly, and eat healthily to stay fit and focused.
In addition to these general tips, it is also important to study hard and stay focused on your goal of clearing the AP EAMCET exam.
EAPCET-2023 For Maths tips and tricks
- Practice more to solve the Mathematics part of the paper.
- If you practice numerous problems and gain speed, you can finish the Maths part in less time.
- First, be thorough with all the concepts given in the textbook.
- Then proceed to TELUGU AKADEMI EAMCET materials and solve all the problems from that book.
- There are some standard problems that can be solved by using shortcuts that will save you time.
- If you want to solve a variety of problems, refer to DEEPTHI, NISHITH, AKASH EAMCET materials.
EAPCET-2023 For Physics tips and tricks
- Have a thorough understanding of all the concepts from the Physics textbook
- Know the approach to solving problems in Physics
- Learn the formulas and practice solving problems
- Refer to DEEPTHI Physics and Telugu Akademi EAMCET Materials for additional practice
EAPCET-2023 For Chemistry tips and tricks
- Chemistry is the easiest and most scoring part of the paper.
- Read the textbook as 90% of the questions asked will be from the textbook.
- While reading, mark all the important points and try to remember them.
- After you are thorough with the textbook, buy the TELUGU AKADEMI EAMCET materials and solve questions from that book.
- Solve the example problems given in the textbook.