B.Arch Entrance Exam
B.Arhc entrance will be conducted in two ways namely:
- NATA(National Aptitude Test in Architecture)
B.Arch Counselling process
To apply for B.Arch in Andhra Pradesh ,the applicant go through the online application form which is released by the APSCHE.the apllication process is explained step by step :
Step2: Uploading the important Documents
Step3: Fill out the Application Form
Step 4:fees Payment.
After filling the Application form through online the candiadate must attend for the Document Verification Process at the Alloted Verification center on scheduled time.the documents must carry to the verification center are:
- B.Arch Application Form(which submitted online)
- Recipet of Application fee.
- Hall ticket of JEE2/NATA
- Qulifying Certificates
- Date of Birth Certificate
How can a candidate get admission in to a B.Arch. degree program once qualified for NATA?
After passing NATA, candidates need to apply with their score cards to various institutions approved by the Council for imparting 5-year B.Arch. degree course all over the country. The actual admissions shall be carried out only by the concerned competent admission/counselling authorities of the respective states/universities/institutions, as per the eligibility criteria prescribed by the council.
- Students seeking admission through NATA must note that CoA(Council of Architecture) will not conduct the NATA counselling 2021 for admission in B.Arch courses.
- There will be no centralised counselling of NATA 2021.Admission is done through NATA counselling which is conducted by the institute individually.
- Students have to check the official website of the institute in which admission is desired for details regarding the dates of NATA
counselling 2021 and the procedure for admission
- Candidates have to apply for counselling by filling the online application form of the institute and reporting to the institute as
per the schedule.
- Students must fulfil all the eligibility criteria of the institute in which admission is desired failing which they will not be
allowed to participate in NATA 2021 counselling.
How do I apply for JEE B Arch Counselling?
The following steps to be involved how to fill the application form through JEE B.Arch:
Step 1: Online Registration.
Step 2: Online Choice Filling and Locking.
Step 3: JoSAA 2021 Seat Allotment.
Step 4: Seat Acceptance Fee Payment and Document Verification.
Step 5: Reporting to the Allotted College.
There will be no centralised counselling of B.Arch. Admission is done through counselling which is conducted by the institute individually.